quick response pls ladies!

sasha715

Reaction score
last night while i was tiding up i felt this really heavy feeling down below it seems to have eased today but is still there. i can feel that baby is head down and his bk and bum are in the anterior position but im only 31 weeks and worried this is a bit early if what im feeling is his head engaging. i had alot of starnge movements last night and today alomost like he was using his feet to move in the right position. my midwifes away till 1st of aug and i dont want to call the hospital so can u just put my mind at ease and help me figure out what it is?

thanks

If its any help i went to see the midwife at 28wks two wks ago she said that the babys head is down already! a week before that i had that heavy feeling your talking about. So it is normal but that does mean there is time for the baby to turn again! hope not for you and me both :)

I would stress to much although baby is head down it can move back up and out again, maybe its doing a practice run!!

alsha said:
If its any help i went to see the midwife at 28wks two wks ago she said that the babys head is down already! a week before that i had that heavy feeling your talking about. So it is normal but that does mean there is time for the baby to turn again! hope not for you and me both :)

This is exactly the same for me, the head has been down there for many weeks now, it could st ill move head up and back again by the time you deliver, it's normal.

Obviously any scarey pains etc then phone the hospital, but all sounds natural to me :)

Ditto, went to 30week midwife appoinment an hour ago and she said baby was head down and that everything was fine. brob explains why I have started going to the loo a lot more recently!

cheers xxx he must have come up again coz i cant feel it ant more so he must just b practicing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back