*** tri 2 ~ roll call ***

My 20 week scan will be on the 9th of April and due 21st of August. We are team yellow as OH doesn't want to know what it's going to be.

Wouldn't mind taking over as long as I exactly know how to do it. xx

Last edited:
My 20 week scan will be on the 9th of April and due 20th of August. We are team yellow as OH doesn't want to know what it's going to be.

Have added you. Thanks for the offer of taking over! It's very simple:
Just copy the first post that I did and make your own new thread with the same title. Everytime someone adds information, you have to press edit on the first post and update it.
Also, every now and again, bump the thread up in case it's got lost below other posts so everyone sees it.

Feel free to start the new thread when ever - I've got a week left in tri 2 ;-)

My 20 week scan will be on the 9th of April and due 20th of August. We are team yellow as OH doesn't want to know what it's going to be.

Just copy the first post that I did and make your own new thread with the same title. Everytime someone adds information, you have to press edit on the first post and update it.
Also, every now and again, bump the thread up in case it's got lost below other posts so everyone sees it.

Thank you sophie_jane. I've started the new thread as I don't have much time the rest of the week.

How do you normally do it when people are moving up to tri 3? The oldest one for example is from 22nd May. Do you automatically delete that one when it's the 22nd of February?
And do you do the same when I scan date passed?

Thanks a lot! xx

Thank you sophie_jane. I've started the new thread as I don't have much time the rest of the week.

How do you normally do it when people are moving up to tri 3? The oldest one for example is from 22nd May. Do you automatically delete that one when it's the 22nd of February?
And do you do the same when I scan date passed?

Thanks a lot! xx

Exactly - just evict people once they get too old ;-)
Good luck!

Hi can u change mine please, I'm not team yellow... Team pink :) xxx

Tapalking so can't see signatures! :-(

Congrats Beks! Have changed you! Thought of any names yet?

Hallie is a gorgeous name!! and we want Rose for a middle name if we ever have a girl aswell.

LOVE IT! xxxx

Thanks we love it too, we keep saying 'Hallie bump' ATM! Lol
Rose is my oh's grandmas name.
Xx

xx

Can you add me to this please sweets? Don't know how I've missed it before! I am team blue, due on the 6th July xxxx

15th August :) no idea what team/next scan date or any names! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back