TRI 1 Joys - what to expect!

Aw I know how you feel, I phoned midwife today and explained what happened last month and how I have no clue how far on I am so she gave me an app for wed afternoon and when I go I'm hoping she will book me in for an early scan and put my mind at rest xx

Oh fx hunny! We've got an appointment with the doc on wed evening so I'm hoping he'll get me in for an early scan too if not then we'll go private! I just need to know this little pickle is safe and how many!!
I keep having dreams that there is more than one!!

Xx

Wow twins would be lovely lol my brothers are twins! Let me know how you get on, I'm hoping they will as I cant go another 7 weeks of worry xx

I freaked out today over the brown blood! I didn't have it with my daughter and with that and feeling a bit crampy and backache I feel very nervous but I'm trying not to panic!

Hey huni you should just phone ur doctors and get an app, u will need to put ur mind at rest xx

Honestly twins would freak me out!! I'd obviously get used to it but I just don't know how we would be able to cope financially? There would be no way of me going back to work!
We haven't got room for two either lol!! My oh already has a girl age 8 years so she has a bedroom and the only room left is a spare box room??

Think I need to relax lol we'll cross that bridge if I need to!!

Xx

Yip defo, let's try not too worry and enjoy our pregnancies, I wasn't like this with my two boys? I just went with the flow, it's so much harder when u have had a loss :( we will he great huni n get our bumps together lol xx

Yeah we will!! Do you think it may be a girl then if you feel different or do you think it's because of your loss? X

My last pregnancy I had mostly the same symptoms and a physic told me it was a wee girl so I'm hoping with all these different symptoms from my boys that I'm having a wee lass:) x what you are u feeling huni? Xx

Aww fx

I've no idea? Lol!!

I've got 4 friends all having boys in next 8 weeks and all of them have had different symptoms!! Some have had horrific sickness others haven't! Two of them hear a galloping horse when they heard the heart beat (which is ment to mean a girl)

Just don't know!!

We was going to find out but I'm now toying with the idea of leaving it and waiting until pickle is born! Something to aim and get pushing it out for lol.

I'd love a girl. Hubby already has a girl so he'd love a boy.
Think as long as it's healthy that's all that matters xx

Yeah of course I've lost a wee niece and nephew and it just makes to appreciate what you have as long as the babies are healthy then what more could we ask for xx

Babybo my husband keeps talking to me about the twins!!!! I swear I'll scream if he says it again!! His mum was talking a couple months back about how our generation of the family are due to have twins and he's got it in his head now! Either that or he just likes winding me up.( Maybe i should play the 'I'm pregnant so don't wind me up' card - I'm already testing out the 'I'm pregnant so make your own dinner' one!! ) seriously though- twins?! That'd be crazzzzyyyyy!

I've already played that card haha
"aww but baby I need to rest can you do it" hehehe it's going to be 9 months of fun! Need to invest in a bell!!

Really bad teenage skin - id worked hard to get clear and its all vanished :)
Needing to pee ALL THE TIME.
Sore boobs ( not fun when ive spent most of my life sleeping on my stomach) No more :)
Waves of feeling sick but thats the one ive been lucky with so far as i havnt had to get sick at all.
Also have the strong nails which is a definite plus !

I'm not really getting any symptoms yet.

- I have bad skin, but that's nothing new since I came off the pill.
- My belly feels a bit tender, almost like I've done loads of sit-ups (which believe me, I haven't!!)
- I had a nap yesterday, yet struggling to sleep at night

And that's about it. Hoping to get some real symptoms soon so I can start to believe that I have a tiny human inside me!!

I was a little like that yesterday MrsB, I even POAS again this morning just to remind myself again! Ive just had cramps, sore boobs, and little waves of shakey-ness / nausea. I am absolutely kacking myself at thought of sickness though!!! bit phobic of vom!!!! Oh well, part and parcel I suppose.......

wow so glad im not the only one with greasy hair...no matter what i do its terrible!
def have the spots, waking up like 5 times a night peeing and always exhausted! oh and i cant forget the nausea!! Also sore breasts, backache, cramps in my legs during the night, sore tender belly

but its all worth it!!!! xxx

Last edited:
Symptom Roll call I like it, I have had so far:

Acid Reflux ewwww
Solid belly
Feeling of wanting to be sick
Greasy hair
Spots
Backache
Sharp stomach Pains- Midwife said this is normal, it's where the womb is moving up past the pelvic region getting into place.
Hungry, like all the time
WIND!!!!! - The apologies at work are looking weird now :)
Sore boobs, I mean really sore lol.

and do you know what, after 3 years of trying I am not complaining one bit, in fact I am quite enjoying it!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Oh thanx for the info on the movement of the womb! It makes sense when you know why you get cramps x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back