Travel System Chat...

Mel32

Reaction score
I have finally bought my travel system so I'm a bit excited, what did you opt for and why?? Did you get any amazing deals?

My preferred travel system wasnt on Dec/Jan sales but seems to have an introductory offer which actually makes it cheaper than the previous model - I don't know how long this will last or if there will be any further discount so i decided to go for it. My stipulations where only really... lightweight, compact fold and isofix base included.

I opted for the Ickle Bubba stomp V3 which comes with Carrycot, Car Seat, Isofix Base, Footmuff, Bag & Raincover for £398.95. I'm nervous as V3 model is not really reviewed online yet. It should also include changing bag, mat & 2 x sun visors for the car but I'll see when it comes because although these are photographed and supposed to be in the package they aren't listed in the description on Direct2Mum where i bought it. Theres a good V3 demo on Youtube as well.

The others i considered were armadillo flip, babyzen yoyo and mountain buggy nano but im hoping this is the best all-rounder for my budget.

We have got a cosatto giggle 2 in fable- folds down small and has everything we need. This is our last baby so didn't plan on spending loads but there are some lovely more expensive ones out there x

I've ordered a silver cross pioneer ,Eton . It was pricey , far more than OH wanted , but this is my miracle baby , and it wont happen again , so I went for spoilt . It just looked so stylish to me . I'm off to google the others now :) x

I like both of yours ^^ the cosatto looks so much fun x

ooh lovely both! Yes I definitely went for the budget range, in fact I think I was over budget even with my cheap pram. Feel a bit impressed that I'm trying to be practical and on budget even with my first, I'm buying the bare minimum until baby gets here and seeing what I really need.

but I also cant stand clutter, the 'stuff' is driving me mad grrrr.

are yours delivered? Got an email asking if I wanted yo cancel as it will taken a long time to come, but I don't mind provided baby doesn't come super early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back