Trenton Travel System - Mothercare

Snuggle

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have bought the Trenton Travel System but I'm not happy with how the car seat sits in the car, it doesnt seem very safe so I want to buy a safety base that car seat will clip into to. As far as I know the Trenton systems are made by Graco but the only base I can find is a Graco Autobaby base. Does anyone know if the Trenton car seat is compatible with this base or which base is?

Make sure the base fits your car as it didn't fit mine(Citroen Saxo). We bought the base anyway as it fits OH's car so we use it in there and just strap the car seat in to my car. The car seat always seems secure in my car without the base. I'm not sure what the base is but it was £30 from Mothercare and is Graco make. I'm pretty sure actually that it's the one in the link below

http://www.mothercare.com/gp/product/B0 ... 8&mcb=core

Thank you very much for reply. We have a Vauxhall Vectra which has quite sporty seats so I think its awkward fitting a car seat but we also have a Renault Clio so if the base doesnt work in Vectra then we will just have to start using Clio more :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back