Travel Insurance

lisa-marie

Reaction score
We are off to Rome next week for a few days - last holiday before baby arrives! Airline is ok & I don't need letter from doctor but now looking for travel insurance anyone got any recommendations of who is good and who isnt?

I think I went with Atlas Direct when I went to Canada a couple of weeks ago. When looking around I found that most of them covered pregnancy up to around 28 weeks. I looked at M&S which was recommended to me, but it was really really expensive!

I have insurance with my bank which only covered till the end of the 22nd week and I was returning when I was in my 23rd week :roll:

Im also off on holiday next week and recently taken out travel insurance with Direct Travel Insurance who will cover you as long as your due date is not within 10 weeks!

They were very reasonable compared to most!

I have always had yearly insurance in the past, dont see the point in having it at the moment, as this will be my last holiday until at least this time next year :D

JS Insurance. They are online and linked with AXA.

I had a bad accident in the Dominican Republic a year last June and they were fantastic. I also took them out this year when I went to Turkey and they were fine with the pregnancy at the stage we are at now.

We are off to Rome next week for a few days - last holiday before baby arrives! Airline is ok & I don't need letter from doctor but now looking for travel insurance anyone got any recommendations of who is good and who isnt?

I think I went with Atlas Direct when I went to Canada a couple of weeks ago. When looking around I found that most of them covered pregnancy up to around 28 weeks. I looked at M&S which was recommended to me, but it was really really expensive!

I have insurance with my bank which only covered till the end of the 22nd week and I was returning when I was in my 23rd week :roll:

Im also off on holiday next week and recently taken out travel insurance with Direct Travel Insurance who will cover you as long as your due date is not within 10 weeks!

They were very reasonable compared to most!

I have always had yearly insurance in the past, dont see the point in having it at the moment, as this will be my last holiday until at least this time next year :D

JS Insurance. They are online and linked with AXA.

I had a bad accident in the Dominican Republic a year last June and they were fantastic. I also took them out this year when I went to Turkey and they were fine with the pregnancy at the stage we are at now.

Thanx guys :hug: will check them out!

5 days left at work then a whole week off yipee - then 14 weeks till I can leave the job I hate :cheer:

I got good cover from Club Direct last year, but I got them to confirm in writing that I had told them I was pregnant and that they had agreed to cover me - wasn't taking any chances with the small print! They were happy to do it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back