Travel systems?

ippa

Reaction score
Im looking around at buggy's etc, and have decided the best option is a travel system.
Does anyone have any recommendations? I have mainly been looking at the Graco ones.

XxX

I got the mothercare spin, tis excellent. I actually chose to get the maxi cosi car seat with it though as I believe it will last longer- mothercare do the addaptors that make the cosi fit on it's pram.

Well Lou Lou, looks like i have found the one i want, thanks :D i actually love that one, and so many different colours!
XxX

im so getting it, its great value!! they do it in a seprate handle aswell not a bar handle!

Today I bought the graco symbio and absolutely am in love with it. Played with it all evening and it's really easy and light. Not bulky at all. On sale at toys r us for £389 at the moment with the car seat, carrycot frame an pushchair attachment, and rain cover. It's seriously awesome. X

im getting the sola from m&p's it has adaptors for either the aton or the maxi cosi car seat, it folds small easily and can face each way. Yo can also get a carrycot to put on chassis which is suitable for sleeping and will stand on a moses stand.

I like the shopping baskets on gracos, but Lous Lou's Hauk one looks nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back