Holiday insurance

Nic36

Reaction score
Have just booked a last minute holiday deal! :) So excited - only got a week to prepare - have absolutely no Summer clothes that fit me... so think I might need to hit the shops to get a few staple items that will see me through a week in the sun! :)

Am wondering now about holiday insurance - we usually just get a cheap and basic online one - but not sure with being pregnant whether you have to do something different? Any advice? Do I need to get special insurance or anything?

Thanks for any info!

ive had a hol booked for 5mnth n midwife told me t inform insurance company.
when i did they said they did need to know as 'bein pregnant wasnt a health condition or illness!'
they told me just t inform my travel company.
hope this helps x

Since you are only 16 weeks you should be fine. Airlines and travel companies usually only have a problem when you get into the 3rd trimester and need a doctors note to travel. But I would make sure you tell them anyway just in case, then if there is any kind of problem and you need to use your insurance they can't try and get out of paying you by saying that you didn't tell them. But it shouldn't make any difference to the cost of the insurance. When you're doing your search check the wording of the policies to make sure they list pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back