Travel Cot - any advice?

Lucy

Reaction score
Hi

Sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this on, I am hoping to get some advice about travel cots! I haven't looked into them yet but we've decided to go up North for a few days and leave tomorrow/Wednesday (depending on the weather) so I'll need to dash out tomorrow morning and get a travel cot. Usually I like to read up on the pros and cons of different models but I don't have time now so I was wondering if any of you can give me any pointers of things to avoid/things to think about?

Or perhaps travel cots are one of the more straight forward purchases? :pray:

Thanks!!
Lucy

hi lucy i will make this quick, our friends have gone away to scarbourgh (sp?) for a long weekend and sarah is only 4 weeks old and they had her in a cheap travel cot bought from big W in glasgow for £20 and they said she slept better in that than she does anywhere else.

Hope you have a great time away and Olivia has fun too and hope this weather gets better.

Take care hun
xxx

Mine is from Big W too, it was £30 (didn't see the £20 one :doh: ) it's great she sleeps really well in it and it's really easy to put up and down. :D

We got a Graco one and paid about £100 for it :shock:

Only because we wanted the basinet bit and the changing mat on top. It is also a playpen until she's about 3. Not sure if the cheaper ones are too?

Just to use for going away I'd agree with the others and just get a really cheap one. But I have mine up all the time as Phoebe has her naps and plays in it during the day.

Happy holidays!!!!!!!! :lol:

the one our friend got is more or less just like a play pen but has like a soft matress not very thick that fits into the bottom it looked ok for £20 and folds right down flat and has a carry bag for it too think they got it on speciaql although they never said they just said it was £20

lauz thast just the same as our friend got only its all black. I dont have one although we do have a play pen his mum bought Adele wehn she was 2 i thought it was a waste of money because Adele didnt want to be in it at 2 yrs old. Its the hexagone onw we have with the tent to fit over the top so we will prob get more use out of it this time round when colby gets a bit bigger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back