Travel Cot/Playpen

megsmeadow

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I'm off work and so bored!! I've been window shopping tinternet style and wondered if anyone had advice for Travel cots that I could also use as a playpen.
We are hoping to go to France on holiday in September but also my OH folks have a caravan and will probably be doing a lot of UK holidays so will need a travel cot. We also have a collie who am sure will be fine but wanted somewhere for baby that will be a bit more dog free, like less hairs kicking about. We're also going to get a safety gate so we can put the dog in the kitchen but so she can still see us.

I'm totally aware these measures will not prevent baby from any interaction with the dog.
So advice on travel cots/playpens, any to avoid or any that people love?

Sorry for the quick reply - being dragged off my seat. We've got a Graco one which is great as a travel cot and playpen. It's full of those coloured balls at the moment for Sam to jump around in too :lol:

Oh I never thought of that, sounds like a lot of fun for when bubs is bigger too! Thanks, I'll have a look!

I think if your just using it for a playpen the make doesn't really matter? Our Graco has a quilted base though which was a bonus but we also bought a matress to go in ours as Megan our youngest is currently using it rather than occasional uses.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back