trapped wind?

nikkif

Reaction score
Hiya

Has anyone else had this in early pregnancy? I have sharp pains in my abdomen, quite high up, and i think it is trapped wind but it is really painful and my stomach hurts to touch. I eat well, and dont drink fizzy drinks etc... i had it on and off for a few days (mainly afternoon to night) but since yestersday it doesn't seem to want to clear up properly.

Is this normal?!

I've had something similar on monday and tuesday but not what I would describe as very painful, just annoying and uncomfortable. How are you feeling now?

xxx

yes ! I get it terribly & indigestion

I didnt have it with aimee but started already with this one

I've had really bad wind pains too think its normal.

it has improved but my abdomen is still tender to touch and i dont know if that is normal- though it isnt as low down as somewhere i need to be worried about more tummy area....

I had a lot of indigestion between week 5-7. It has eased off now thankfully although I still burp a lot more than normal :oops:

Sabrina
x

I had terrible wind (both trapped and free flowing! :oops: :oops: ) for most of the first try. Really unconfortable. Unfortunatly there is nothing you can take. I did find fizzy water helped though - not sure why, as you'd think it would make it worse, but it is the only drink I can stomache and it definaelty seemed to help.

All the best

Andrea

I suffered with chronic indegestion and wind and found that lemon fanta helped me, I also found that eating Marmite seemed to really set it off as well as cheese and onion crisps!!! It did clear up slightly by about 14 wks but occasionally comes back if eat too late in evening

i have had it all the way through so far but it has lessened in tri 2...prolly not what you want to hear but it doesn't last for all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back