tender abdomen?

nikkif

Reaction score
i know i have posted about wind and pains with trapped wind...! but was wondering if anyone else has had pains and very tender to touch abdomen? ( sort of where intestines and stomach would be not lower down?)

its just i have had this a lot for the past 2 weeks and sometimes it eases but always comes back. was wondering if my digestive system could just be sensitive with all the hormones??

thanks guys xx

Hi nikki,

I definitely had this - just below my bellybutton for weeks and weeks in the early days - I felt like if anything just brushed past my abdomen, I would be in agony - it was so tender to touch!

Nothing to worry about I don't think - I don't know what it was but just guessed it was everything moving about and stretching! Try not to worry too much!

Valentine xx

thanks Valentine... my pain is higher than that normally, above belly button..its wierd cos i didnt think there would be much stretching going on that high up?

i see midwife for the 1st time on thursday so might ask her...

x

hello nikki, i have aches and pains all over my tummy area, and when i mentioned this to my gp he said its the insides stretching and is normal unless its a stabbing pain and bleeding!
my g.p told me to make appointment with m/w at 10 weeks. ages away i want to go sooner :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back