Transverse baby

Layney

Reaction score
I just seen consultant and had a growth scan. Baby is nearly 28 weeks and lying side ways. Consultant was a bit concerned and going to scan again end of the month. Any one else had this... Did your baby turn in time?

My 2nd baby was transverse for a good while right up until just after 32 weeks, she then turned head down and stayed that way until birth at 36 weeks :) so it’s hopefully just a happen that baby is like that just now, and hopefully it will turn of it’s own accord :) I found I was really uncomfortable when baby was transverse and felt so much better once baby moved, also noticed a difference in placement of movement so keep an eye out and hopefully if you notice any differences that baby has indeed turned.

My 2nd baby was transverse for a good while right up until just after 32 weeks, she then turned head down and stayed that way until birth at 36 weeks :) so it’s hopefully just a happen that baby is like that just now, and hopefully it will turn of it’s own accord :) I found I was really uncomfortable when baby was transverse and felt so much better once baby moved, also noticed a difference in placement of movement so keep an eye out and hopefully if you notice any differences that baby has indeed turned.
It's so painful. Her head is right under my ribs on the right side and I can't lean forward at all. I hope she moves soon.

Must be girls haha like to keep us on our toes, and defiantly :) you will hopefully feel some relief soon :)

My daughter was transverse right up until 36 weeks when she turned the night before I had my scan to check and then book in for my C-section if she hadn't turned.

Try not to worry there is a good chance your baby will turn in plenty of time.

Just be prepared for what will happen if they don't and if they do it's a happy surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back