Transverse!

Pregnopaws

Reaction score
My consultant thought my baby was transverse yesterday at my checkup, and Im wondering if anyone elses baby was in this position too? I really cant tell but Im a little worried now that he's going to stay like that!

hi!
My second son was transverse all through my pregnancy, he only went head down when I was in established labour!
The only thing that i ahd todo different was go straight to hospital as soon as contractions started, so he could be monitored.
It looks as if this one is doing the same thing (he's gone from breech to transverse!)

:hug:

mines been transverse most of the time too. Earlier on i could feel the body shape across my tummy but its harder to tell now.

I'm pretty sure she still is though or if not she's in some weird and wonderful position and i have anther week to wait till my app to find out :(

Angelblue - where are your movements felt, mine are all on my right side and across my tummy.

My 3rd was transverse up till 34 weeks then he changed round to the normal position

moomoo192 said:
mines been transverse most of the time too. Earlier on i could feel the body shape across my tummy but its harder to tell now.

I'm pretty sure she still is though or if not she's in some weird and wonderful position and i have anther week to wait till my app to find out :(

Angelblue - where are your movements felt, mine are all on my right side and across my tummy.

mine are all on the right as well, although occassionally I'll feel his head pushing up at the top of my bump toward the left (do they call this oblique or something!) then i feel my movements in the bottom right, in the groin, which is real painful

My daughter was transverse until a couple of weeks before she was due, do some serious bouncing on a birthing ball and it will help turn your baby is you do enough of it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back