Scan at 7 weeks?

flopsybunny

Reaction score
When I went to the EPU on Thursday, the did a transvaginal scan and saw a gestational sac. They have made an appointment for me to come back on the 28th October, I will be 7weeks 1 day then. What will they be looking for?

xx

Would they not want to find the heartbeat??? im not sure as i dont really know much about this.
But i hope everythings ok and good luck :) xxx

You should see a blob thats a baby and a heartbeat

i'm scared. What if it is still just a sac with no baby? :(

xx

We all worry about it hun but its out of your control so try not to worry yourself. Im sure you will see your little bean xxx

I wish I could just relax and enjoy this pregnancy! I had no idea I would be like this. I thought I was quite capable and I've turned out like a frightened rabbit! :roll:
xx

Its normal hun...we worry all the way through pregnancy until the baby is in your arms and then you still have the worries when there born it never ends lol, maybe try to keep your mind occupied...then maybe time will pass quicker until your scan? i know easier said than done xxx

It is. When I think that I have known I am pregnant for 13 days, it seems to have gone so fast and when I look back, I suppose the next 11 days will fly as well. But I just see them stretching ahead of me like a desert.

xx

I had a scan at 6+6 transvaginal and saw baby and a heartbeat. It's really hard not to worry but your scan was normal for 5 weeks wasn't it? Try to relax I know it's not easy and as Shauna said you don't have
Much control over it. It's crap but hopefully once you see baby and heartbeat it'll be easier *hugs*

They said it was what they would expect to see at a 5 weeks scan. I was freaked because a baby wasn't seen inside the sac, but they said it would be too small.

xx

you see only 11 more days! I'll be wishing them to fly in for you! xxx also wishing you good luck xxx

it sounds liek a normal scan for 5 weeks to be honest but when you have your 7 weeks scan you will see a blob like a coffee bean lol with a flashing dot inside for the hearbeat

I had one at 7 weeks and you'll see baby with hb but won't look like a baby though xxxx

Easier said than done flopsy but try and not panic....its hard not to believe me I know how you feel! I think they will be checking for HB tho and just making sure lo is ok.... We all worry and its perfectly normal just wish I could reassure you more....have a hug xxx

it sounds liek a normal scan for 5 weeks to be honest but when you have your 7 weeks scan you will see a blob like a coffee bean lol with a flashing dot inside for the hearbeat

Mine looked like a monkey nut hahaha!

Thanks girls. I still can't believe it has finally happened! I actually did another hpt tonight to make sure :oooo: that makes 16! LOL

I don't care is LO looks like a monkey nut or a prawn or a coffee bean...as long as it has a heart beat :pray::pray::pray::pray:

xx

Same as what happened with me huni they shud see the foetal pole (which is the baby) and a heart beat, but the heart beat will only be picked up with a scan xx

Good luck, try to relax - i know, i know easier said than done!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back