Totally random question

jennifer1981

Reaction score
about washing machines....

everytime i do a load (no matter what temp) the washing comes out completely creased and dries like that on the radiators or maiden.

I know washing isnt supposed to come out looking like its been ironed (even though i wish it would) but its doing my brain in how creased everything dries and it takes me AGES to iron the creases out.

Is there anything i can do to prevent the drastic 'creasage'?? :wall:

You can get easy iron fabric conditioner, i use that and then take my washing out as soon as the cycle ends, shake it loads, reshape/smooth out the clothes on the clothes horse/radiator and i never have to iron my clothes :)

Your overloading the machine...or theres not enough water in it.. :) To get the creases out get one of those water sprays and just spray it with water when ironing... what am I saying I rarely Iron, always overload my washing machine and well always grumble about the creases...although I know WHAT I'm doing wrong... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

how about a slower spin? It will be damper though obviously.

Cant you buy those spikey ball things now from that gadget brand (JML??) in places like boots, you put them in and it makes the items less creased :think:

I'd agree that you are overloading your drum. My machine has a crease guard button on it so I stuff as much crap in there as I can :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back