what have you got to do today?

lisa&alex

Reaction score
i have soooo much cleaning to do my washing machine packed in day b4 yesterday.. eddie took his nappy off when i was on the phone and poo'd on my sofa! it was everywhere!! so stripped the sofa off and took the soaking wet load out of the machine.. just bn to the laundrette.. so now have 4 loads of drying to do (2 x sofa covers) ive got to clean the kitchen and living room and go over the bathroom..then put the meat in the oven.. do some cookies with charl..i havent even wrapped any presents yet..then we are supposed to be going to the harvester for lunch/tea for my birthday i dont think there are enough hours today..!!!

wow you've got a lot to do! MIL is coming after dinner, then some friends, then kids going to bed about 8 so everyone can bring their presents!

Nearly done the mountain of washing, just got the rest of the ironing to do though compared to yesterdays 100 items plus I did im very proud of myself!

Got to clean my entire house top to bottom and have it sparkling, its not too bad now though.

Polish and get rid of cobwebs around the windows lol.

Get the dogs bathed and brushed! must have clean dogs!

As usual I've left mostly everything until the last minute. Right now I have my coat and wellies on, just waiting for Ewan to get his butt into gear and then we are heading out to the shops to finish getting presents for my family, then off to Tesco to get food in to last us over Christmas. Thankfully we are going to my parents tomorrow so I don't have to worry about cooking the turkey and getting things prepared for tomorrow. My parents have took Aimee for a couple of nights so my dad is bringing her home tonight so I need to have a quick zoom around the house to clean it. The living room looks like a bomb has hit it, can barely see the floor.

Will be glad when Christmas is over!

Ive got to wrap the rest of lelands presents and brians too and have a shower and go to work , think were ahving a couple of drinks after work as its most of ours last day :( and then who knows , i could do with not working today tbh brian hasnt kept up with the washing hahaha

I finished cleaning the house yesterday, and we're going to the inlaws for xmas lunch so I don't have to do anything today except wash some nappies and bath the kids. Going to be lazy :lol:

I've got to do some drying!

Other than that we're having a lazy day! Staying in pj's and watching christmas tv!
Not even cooking, we're going to order in! (it's a tradition!)

xx

Got to work 1-5 :roll: Then we're bowling and having people back here for dinner, so have got to cook the dinner when we get back and make more mulled wine. Then when they've all left I have to finish wrapping presents and make more mince pies! I'm glad I cleaned the house yesterday!

Not much at all! I did most of the cleaning yesterday, caught up with ironing too.
Just got to hoover round, wrap 3 last presents while Brody has his nap then my mum is doing a little party for the kids for tea :D

just gotta wrap the last of Jamies pressies and help parents out with cleanin probs, jus a lazy day other than that :D

I've just got to do abit of washing, drying and wrap a few presents then im done :D

I have just done a mountain of ironing :cheer: Now I have to go to Tesco to get a few bits, but Ella is asleep so waiting for her to wake up first.

Sorry Lisa, I am sure it wasn't funny at the time, but I did just laugh at the thought of Ed taking off his nappy and then pooing everywhere! Hope you get your machine fixed soon, I can't imagine not having mine and I use disposables. (the new website looks great btw)

I feel sorry for this shopping in supermarkets, just had a text from hubby appaerntyl tescos is manic!!!!

Im just doing h/w an will be venturin into town later!!!

I have to....

Drop the kids off at MIL
Go to Asda for fruit (oh is getting the rest on his way to work but I dont trust him with the fruit) :rotfl:
Taking Katiepup to mums for good :cry:
Hoover and foam clean chinese rug.
Mop living room floor
hoover rest of rooms
Mop kitchen
Ironing
Wrapping presents
Get a chinese for our late dinner :dance:
Jump in my hottub (weather permitting :rotfl: )

i have been to town: got a webcam and some perfume for mum
bought mum flowers as shes in a mega stress (and now im hiding from her)
Got my dupliat sick note for work

Still got the rest of my wrapping up to do though....

Really cant be bothered

i havent stopped since i posted my last message.. ive cleaned down stairs.. still need to hoover the kitchen but will do that tonight i think when everyones out of there... ive got to finish cleaning the kids bedroom al can put the washign away.. he doesnt want me to cook the turkey tonight now... :evil: said it will be to dry.. well tbh i dont really fancy being stuck in the kitchen all day tmro.. lol..so tough im gonna bloody cook it lol..
mum popped round and we went to put a holly thingy on my grans grave..so she stopped me in my tracks for an hour.. then al just finished work so went to pick him up.. now hes in the shower and telling me to get ready to go out..so the kids room will have to wait till later..

I don't actually have to do anything really! :cheer: :lol:

I did everything yesterday.. cleaned the house from top to bottom, washed ours and Amber's bed sheets & duvets, done all my ironing and put it away, finished wrapping up the last couple of presents, and sorted out all the food!
I've been out this morning to get the last of the food shopping from Tescos (bloody nightmare!), had a lovely bath, and I'm going to go and make a nice lunch in a bit, watch a christmas film, then sit back & relax.. while Amber runs manically round the house shouting about Father Christmas coming to see her tonight! :lol:

Im round my mums, we are all here tomorrow so Ive come round and done all her veggies (peeled / chopped / in water)

Just hoovering now as my mum and dad are at work today and their is 11 of us here tomorrow so Im lending a hand.

Witinbg for OH now to finish work pick me up and run in to town to get b'day cards formy dad as he is 50 on boxing day :shakehead: :lol:

Then my brother and husband are coming up from London at some point today I think they are drivig up now and my sister came up from Wales yesterday

:sleep:

I've dropped off some last minute gifts, now having a quick cuppa before I finish off tidying up and wrapping OHs presents.

Mason and Brody are really excited! :dance:

I've just baked some mince pies. Not burnt this batch!
Going to FIL for tea so need to bath and change Angel ready for that! This will be the start of a very busy Christmas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back