Just finished the christening cake - Pics inside!

thats fantastic hun you have made a fantastic job :clap:

:D :D :D cheers girls, I have a huge smile on my face as Oh just grunted, yeah its aiight yeah, a cakes a cake isnt it.... :roll: men!

I would LOVE to do it as a living I enjoyed myself today and found it theraputic but don't think it would bring in enough money as a full time job - suppose their is always room for a side line. Im going to start doing them for family birthdays & christmas, halloween etc to practice.

Im really chuffed you all like it, its seriously made my day!!

And to who ever said £60 for similar :shock: that cost me about £25/£30 BUT thats cause a) I had to buy all the tools which I wont have to next time and b) I dont get trade prices like a shop would so thats a right markup!!

God im going to have to say it again, Im so so so so bloody happy you all thinks its so great. Writing is a bit shakey as I had the shakes like I had the DTs I was so nervous to mess it up!

:hug: :hug:

Cheers Mary - your tips helped a great deal!

wow that looks really good :D wish i was more creative

thats a fabby cake...well done it looks really nice....i would buy one from you!!

Well done JW, it looks fantastic :cheer:

Well I always knew you were a woma of many talents :wink:

Enjoy today !!! :hug:

A big hug fir the twinny :hug:

wow jennywren that looks so professional well done :cheer:

you know whats really terrible about that cake....

It shows you have an AMAZING talent :shock: :shock: :shock: I'm surprised you are not a master cake maker... :shock: Its absolutely brilliant...

wow u MADE that cake! it looks like an M&S one or something, its marvellous! :clap:

Wow well done it looks brilliant and im sure it tastes just as nice

Thanks again ladies xxx

Its went down a treat, everyone amazed, my mates didnt believe I made it and checked with my mum, checky gits what they trying to say lol

I nearly cried when I had to cut it :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back