Totally lost my appetite!!

charlie26

Reaction score
Is it just me or is anybody else forcing them selfs to eat??
I am trying to get 3 meals a day starting with cereal for breakie, sandwhich for lunch and something healty for dinner (with lots of veg).
At the moment i just can even be botherd making anything.
I have just cooked some chicken fillets and ate those but thats only becasue i have a hubby & lo to feed.
arggggggggg

yep me......i know i need to eat but i just dont know what i want. i literally just have to eat whatever i fancy as soon as i fancy it....cos if i dont fancy something, i just cant eat it...its weird..

xx

Good dlad im not on my own, now i have eaten something i could go and eat something else, crazyyyyyy. Bought my self some mango ice lollys earlier mmmmmm xxx

i have had 2 cornetto inigmas today...lol..i lov them xx

Baby wanted Chinese takeaway 20mins ago - OH has been dispatched!!! Just pleased I want to eat anything after feeling sick all day!

I'm the opposite Charlie. If it stands still to long in my house and is savoury I am eating it!!!!! Its the only time I don't feel sick. lol

I'm eating really badly, I'm craving salty crackers/crisps and I need to eat very often or I go a bit funny. I'm gonna be enormous :(

I found tri 1 I couldn't eat much tri 2 I made up for it and struggled again in tri 3. I'm struggling again this time I know cravings are hard to ignore but try snaking on fruit and veg inbetween

I'm the same TORino I am craving salty things like crackers and crisps and gravy! My total craving at the mo is microwave doner kebabs I know its gross I gross myself out!! lol. Haven't really eaten anything that sweet in weeks! I am gonna be totally massive but if I don't have something savoury every time I feel sick and dizzy then I throw up!

Well I always wonder if all you wanting ice lollys and icecreams, wether you will go onto have baby girsl or not? I wanted nuts (didn't like them before!) and savory and salty foods with my boys!

i crave orange juice and fruity things...........my gut instinct thinks i am having a girl...especially if the time you have sex around ovulation is true....xx

LOL some of your replys make me chuckle, hubby keeps looking at me and pulling faces hahahaha xxx

Oh I want savoury - interesting theory. We ought to poll the 20 weekers who have found out the sex on their food preferences!!!

Oh I want savoury - interesting theory. We ought to poll the 20 weekers who have found out the sex on their food preferences!!!

Ooh great idea Hellywelly- I find it all facinating, sure there is something to it you know.:lol:

Do you want to post a thread in there or do you want me to do it?

Last edited:
I'll let you do it - you seem to know lots more of the mums than me!! Where should it go?? Tri 2 or general chat??

Samsgirl, you have nailed it on the head with your first post above, I still feel exactly like this, even now!

I get so hungry every 2/3 hours! Hot chocolate is my fave at the mo! Sweet things!!!!

cup pf tea is my craving...lol....i know you are supposed to go off it but its the only thing i want when i am feeling pants

Oh i am also too scared to have more than 2 cups a day, i think i read too much info!! I love tea though and i am a complete nightmare on a morning until i have had a cup lol xx

i want fruit and sweet things more than usual, tho ive never really done the 3 meals a day thing. at the min i feel queasy even if i do eat and so being fed up of having to eat every few mins ive not bothered to eat as much today, so far ive had an apple, a tangerine and a bag of crisps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back