Advice again please! sorry

saffydreamer

Reaction score
hello ladies,
just wondered if its normal to feel bloated of an evening, im 9 weeks preg, and have totally gone off huge meals in the evening and ive been eating little and very often, today i had shreddie wheat for breakie, cream crackers at lunch and boiled egg and soldiers for dinner, (boring i know) then some salad later, problem is i feel so bloated, could this be indigestion?
the doc gave me some gaviscon when i saw him last, has anyone else felt bloated in the evenings, (im fine all day just evenings) or does anyone have any advice as to how i can stop it?
thanks in advance xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You're lucky, I'm bloated from dawn til dusk :( Not quite sure how to stop it myself :think:
I'm sure someone will be along soon to actually give you advice rather than be utterly useless like me :rotfl:

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

its so bloody uncomfortable isnt it, my tummy feels tender too, i am lucky its not all day, would drive me mad !! :hug:

:rotfl: this is VERY normal , I still have it now but im yet to find away of getting rid .

Some days its not that bad but others can be a right pain .

Hope it clears up soon

I stopped eating in the eveing because I was so uncomfortable. I tried to eat more during the day, snacking on yoghurts and fruit, as I did feel hungry then and that was fine. I found fizzy water helped - which is a bit bizarre I know. Are your clothes comfortable? I did find my clothes got much tighter in the evening and this made me feel much worse. I have been living in loose jogging pants at home 4 about 3 months now.
Mine cleared up about 14 weeks (altought I still have loads of wind :oops: :oops: :oops: ) but not uncomfortable.
Hope you fele better soon.
A

very bloated all day but my tummy gets even bigger at night. I look like I am 4 months gone already. :shock: I have been rather constipated too so I have been eating a whole lot of fruit and drinking a lot of water.
It feels like I have the worst ever PMS type water retention in the world.

Yes its very common I started to get really bloated from about 4 weeks I was constantly full of wind, I got terrible indijestion and heartburn too and found a glass of milk really helped. Eating little and often is definitely a good idea. I am starting to feel less bloated now although in the evenings I am definitely much bigger than first thing in the morning. My indijestion and heartburn have definitely eased too.

The trick of eating little and often really will help hun, and try not to snack on too many sugary things cos they make you feel worse ( oh how I miss my doughnuts). Fizzy drinks won't help either a lot of us have found drinking our drinks with lots of ice and sipping them helps too.

I've been feeling like that for a few weeks now until yesterday when I actually managed to eat 4 fahitas :oops: .... I woke up the next morning thinking I wasn't preg anymore cos I manage to eat so much, but then this evening I went for a little lie down after a huge portion of sheppards pie and when i woke an hour later i went straight to the kitchen where I demolished a huge slice of apple and blackberry pie and then proceeded to pick all the peanuts out of a huge bowl of mixed nuts and fruit, I was eating like I hadn't had a meal in weeks. DH says it's just cos my metabolism is working over time ATM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back