totally depressed

frangelle

Reaction score
Hiya hun :wave:

I am a big spotty mess, I am constantly tired and irritable, and I cry at random stuff, haven't been going out much, so I know sort of how you feel.

The thought of birth is being a mum is very scary, I've already done it once and I'm still sh*tting myself"!!!

Have you spoken to your midwife about how you feel? :hug:

It is very scary, especially if you don't know what to expect.

Plus your hormones are doing you no favours at the mo. About a month back I was really down, and crying all the time, it was horrible. So hopefully it's just your hormones. I would suggest talking to your midwife, she may be able to help, you shouldn't feel alone xxx

What your feeling sounds pretty normal to me.

There are times I question myself, will I be able to cope with a new baby and a 2 year old. I really scared Im not going to cope and its all gonna go wrong.

The baby kicking is a really nice feeling I was scared about it happening the first time but after a while I really enjoyed it. I cant wait to feel baby moving.

Now for labour and birth I am totally scared. I think I am more scared this time than I was with Leah. Guess I know what im in for. My labour and birth was perfect with leah. I had a water birth and I just remember feeling sooooo relaxed in labour that I almost fell asleep.

Your hormones are playing tricks on you. Dont worry what your feeling is normal.

You're certainly not alone in feeling like this. Sometimes I think I must be an ungrateful cow because I've hated pregnancy so far - the hyperemesis and the SPD have certainly put a damper on things! I'm also worried about how I'll cope and whether I'll have a life again after the baby is born. Not everyone sails through pregnancy loving it so try not to feel bad about yourself.

welcome to the club... no later than this morning i was telling everyone on here how rubbish i felt, i've become lazy and moany at times. i just can't be bothered! but im grateful for being pregnant and can't wait to meet my baby. we all have ups and downs, and our hormones are all over the place. you're not alone, we have all felt that way at some point. now im feeling fine but chances are tomorrow morning i'll feel rubbish again.

Hi, I also have these feelings from time to time (same age too!). I feel slightly (!) overwhelmed at times with it all and the littlest things get to me. However, I did see a new born baby yesterday and I got so excited again. I think that some times I spend so much time thinking about the hard stuff that I forget there was a reason that we ended up in this situation.

I'm so glad there are forums like this where you can be honest about how you feel and not feel like you are being ungrateful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back