No one understands

maldives

Reaction score
how bad i feel about everything :cry:
first of all i moved into a new house just days after i knew i was pregnant so the whole place is a mess and still is! im trying to tidy up little by little as i really feel tired all the time.
I also was planning to go on holiday with oh to the maldives but it didnt happen as i fel pregnant and im soo happy about it but i still want to go after baby is here. is it safe to go to a place like that with a 6 months old baby??
i feel soo tired and ugly atm cant do anything i feel really bad :cry:

I'm sorry to hear you are feeling so down, don't be hard on yourself it's tiring time for you.
I was exhausted - totally - from week 5 to week 10 so I understand how you feel, and then you have moved house too.
Everything seems uphill at the minute but just take one day at a time and make a list and do one thing a day and tick it off, it might help you see light at the end of the tunnel as such.
On the travelling front, I have no experience but my frien went to Australia when her little girl was four months old. She was there for a month and temps hit 40+ :shock: :shock: Not one bit of sunburn and she was fine with the 20hr + flight.
Hope you feel better soon :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I understand :hug: My life was so unorganised when I first found out I was pregnant, I had no energy either but for me (might not work for you), I booked a week off work, got EVERYTHING together and each day I would pay off a bit of the credit card bill I'd avoided, paid off a bit of my store cards, cleared my whole room out etc and FORCED myself into doing it...

...You would not imagine the relief when I got everything sorted :D It was excellent!

Hoping you can find some much needed energy somewhere and get it all sorted hun :hug: xx

Im sure people here understand! i know a lot feel that way, just try to relax and take it easy...
its fine to take baby there. you dont need any injections for the maldives, im going to fly back from the US to the UK with my baby in october for my sisters wedding and it will be 2/3months then.

Me and my OH moved to a better house recently!
Moving our old stuff from one house to another...
There was so much to do it was a nightmare!

Still got a box of clothes/sheets that need washing in a moving box,
but it took us ages to get everything else sorted properly!

Hope you get everythin sorted xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back