Feel like im going to be pregnant FOREVER!!!

Christina1979

Reaction score
Come on baby - time to make an appearance!! :pray:

Urgh I really feel for those more overdue than myself, Im only 4 days over but already feel like its never going to end!!

Everyone around me is so excited (which is lovely) and they are constantly contacting me asking 'how I am' which is getting so tiresome...

Each day im getting more tired and achy and irritable and just want to hold my baby now :cry:

Really hope things start to happen soon :pray: :pray:

:hug: :hug: im absoloutley fed up with being pregnant already so i really cant imagine how you feel hun!! x

me too
burst into tears this am
everything is soooo sore
x

I hate to think how bad you feel. I've had enough already!
I hope you LO comes out soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

every nights sleep you have is another day closer to your baby! no matter how you look at it!

come on baby!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I am fed up waiting already, so I cna't imagine what I would be like 4 days OD.

I hope baby comes soon - it just must be very comfy.

I know what you mean about the phone calls though. I started getting them this week (and a million emails), it is already driving me mad. It is funny that the pretense is 'just checking how you are' :rotfl:
Do people really think we'd have the baby and not tell them? :roll:

Happybunny said:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I am fed up waiting already, so I cna't imagine what I would be like 4 days OD.

I hope baby comes soon - it just must be very comfy.

I know what you mean about the phone calls though. I started getting them this week (and a million emails), it is already driving me mad. It is funny that the pretense is 'just checking how you are' :rotfl:
Do people really think we'd have the baby and not tell them? :roll:

I feel like crying everytime someone asks if shes here yet. I feel like screaming. Its worse when they ask in person! my bump would be bloody hard to miss.

im only 32wks and i feel like this so i really feel for you girls

I feel like crying everytime someone asks if shes here yet. I feel like screaming. Its worse when they ask in person! my bump would be bloody hard to miss.

:rotfl: OMG...do people actually ask you if you've had your baby to your face when you are standing there with a big bump...???? That's ridiculous!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: [/quote]

Hope Christina your baby decides to come out soon. :pray:

It will be a matter of days instead of weeks so try to stay positive. I find it funny how people keep asking if the baby has arrived yet, AS IF we didn't let them know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back