I'm feeling very hateful today

This post must of rubbed off on me last night as I ended up in a stinking mood told hubby to leave me alone and not even speak to me. All because I was fed up of football on the tv and wanted selfishly just wanted to do what I wanted! Felt bad this morning right enough. Both been in work today so have lots of grovelling to do!

This post must of rubbed off on me last night as I ended up in a stinking mood told hubby to leave me alone and not even speak to me. All because I was fed up of football on the tv and wanted selfishly just wanted to do what I wanted! Felt bad this morning right enough. Both been in work today so have lots of grovelling to do!

Sorry hun,

I didn't mean to spread the bad vibes :shock:

xxxxxxxx

Lol Nat it was bound to happen I am a grumpy pregnant woman who is fed up of the football! Plus factor in I didn't have my daily snooze and I was working a Saturday, the first in a long time I wasn't to be messed with hehe

The hormone fairy is a biatch! I've also had days where oh was lucky to still have teeth. I can totally laugh about it now, but to think I actually walked out cause he didn't put sugar in my tea one morning. Something usually comes along and snaps me out of the mood. Like you, I have nephews and they are a great tonic! Either that or I buy a wee something for the baby and that cheers me right up.

Hate living in fear of the crabbit cow I can be though. Nobody is safe, not even the mail man at work! He refused a chocolate biscuit the other day and I snapped at him! Wooooops :)

Ur not alone! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back