tooth problem!!!

steffy

Reaction score
Hi girls, I've been on a dentist waiting list since i first fell pregnant but haven't heard anything off them since I was 24 weeks just to check I was still pregnant and would get it free. So I've been patiently waiting and nothing. I kind of feel like they don't want me as I will be an nhs patient.
So my issue is I've had toothache for a few days, looked tonight and I've got a huge hole in one of my teeth! My question is who do I ring? And will they do anything as by monday ill be overdue? Just can't imagine being overdue by days, being uncomfortable and having this toothache getting worse??thanks in advance x

Last edited:
Poor you! When we were away at Easter my husband had an abscess on his tooth and he had to ring the emergency dentist as we weren't near home although he isn't registered with a dentist at home and they still treated him. Have you got an emergency dentist local to you? The one we went to were amazing, saw him on Easter Sunday and took tooth out straight away x

I've searched internet and there is a dental access centre about 30 miles away which opens first thing mon morning so ill be on the phone. Never had a filling before, guess it can be no worse than the impending labour haha xx

If you ring Nhs direct honey they will give you the number for an emergency dentist. Around here they all take it in turns to see emergencies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back