Toothache.........

ASD123456

Reaction score
..........someone help me, I have toothache and I don't know what to do. Well, I do really but it hurts a lot and I don't know how I am going to manage to sleep. I've already taken a paracetamol and it hasn't helped, I feel like pulling my tooth out. I'm supposed to have labour pains not bloody tooth pains!

I haven't had toothache since I was a very small child and now, at 40 weeks pregnant I get it :wall: It's my fault really as I haven't been to the dentist for about 2 1/2 years and I haven't even got one where I'm living now so I'll probably have to go private a shell out a load of cash to get it sorted.

Sorry for that very negative post, I just needed a frustrated moan. :pray: please let me manage to get this sorted tomorrow.

Alex xxx

Hi

You're not alone, I've had toothache on and off throughout the pregnancy. It fired up again about 4 - 5 days ago and I finally went to the dentist friday to find out it was my wisdom tooth and I've now got to have 4 teeth pulled out, two of which are the wisdoms and two others. Before I went to the dentist I just used paracetamol and found that brushing my teeth regular and using coraldine I think it's called helped a bit. Went to dentist and he's put me on antibiotics. I would make the most of your free dental care and go see a dentist, you might have an infection and need antibiotics or something. Have some of these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi hun

You should be able to get free dental care using your maternity exemption card! Hope it gets sorted :hug: :hug:

how is your toothache today alex. It's such a pain that we cant really take anything stronger than paracetamol and trust it to happen whilst your pregnant... sods law eh?!

Hope you manage to get it sorted xx

i had really bad toothache towards the end of my pregnancy i found an nhs dentist that would take me and went along but they couldnt do anything about it til after baby was born, i just had to bear it for about 6 weeks but as soon as willow was here i went back and had 3 teeth pulled out all for free.

Thanks for the replies firls.

Luckily it is much better this morning after managing to get some sleep. My mission for the day is to find an NHS dentist and stock up on paracetamol. Hopefully it won't come back before LO arrives.

Alex xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back