something else to add to the list

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by mummy2b19, Feb 15, 2012.

1. mummy2b19

mummy2b19 Well-Known Member

Of things I don't like about being pregnant. My teeth have been bleeding since I found out I was pregnant was brushing last night and they would not stop for 5+ mins. When it finally stopped I had a look and the gums are coming away from my teeth :( ewww. So I've got an emergency dentist apointment at 2:30 and I hate dentists but its really sore! Xx

2. Esperanza84

Esperanza84 Well-Known Member

You poor thing! I Think e dentist will know what to do!

How did it go??

3. mummy2b19

There isn't a lot they can do it should re attach itself within a year of the baby being born if not its a case of stitching the gums under a general anasthetic. Its because the baby is taking all the good stuff that my gums and teeth need. So its just a case of put up with the pain and bleeding and keep FX that it sorts itself out xx

4. Verity2011

Verity2011 Well-Known Member

Awwww :hugs: I really sympathise. I have quite a few problems with my teeth and gums and hate the dentist too. Pregnancy has made it all worse for me and I have these weird pregnancy tumours on my gums now. I hope yours get better soon sweetie xxxxx

5. mummy2b19

Thanks I hope yours do too. I was so proud of myself going to the dentist all on my own yesterday lol x