Too scared to test!!

Corrinne37

Reaction score
My boobies and nipps are so so sore, the sorest I have ever known!
They hurt all the time!

Plus I keep getting lots of af cramps. (but i know from prev pg thAT THIS CAN BE A SIGN OF PG!)

I keep swaying one min, Im oh feels diff, def could be.

the next, Im oh that def aunt flo on her way!

Im 10 dpo!!

AnyONE, pointless thread just wanted to say EEEEEKKKKK ... will be so disappointed if she shows her ugly face.
So glad I have no tests as Im not buying any, as just cant take the disappointment.

Roll on Weds and I will know!

Anyway else, feeling the same? Want to share in the wait of the next few days? xxx

Last edited:
Best of luck hun, will be keeping an eye on this thread, hope you get a BFP. xxx

I'm due Wednesday too so I'm right with ya chick x

sent from my snazzy HTC

How exciting Corrine,

I think if you can wait then do, that way if AF is late you can just do a digi and don't have to worry about line spotting ??

It all sounds very promosing though!

Fingers and toes crossed

xxxxxxxxx

Good luck corrinne, i have my fingers crossed for you xx

I'm due Wednesday too so I'm right with ya chick x

sent from my snazzy HTC

Cool I have a partner in crime!!!

Thank you Carnat and Tinsel for everything crossed for me! Thank you all for all your good luck wishes, only two days to go xx:lol:

Well I'm actually due tomorrow but going to leave it until Wednesday. Although in my journal I've been testing every day lol still bfn today but will see what happens x good luck to ya x

sent from my snazzy HTC

Good luck and fx for you hun.

Michelle. x

thanks hun, it's nice to have lots of support when ttc, it's been a godsend for me, honestly!

Well I'm actually due tomorrow but going to leave it until Wednesday. Although in my journal I've been testing every day lol still bfn today but will see what happens x good luck to ya x

sent from my snazzy HTC

Weds Im due, but prob need to waittil Friday, feel sure today that Aunti Flo is on her way .... stay away you old crow!!!

Good luck everyone, thx forall good luck wishes. xxx

I'm feeling exactly the same, boobs have been agonising all weekend and AF cramps even though not due til Thursday. I've never had this before and hope it's a good sign not just the witch messing with me! It's weird, my body definitely feels different this month, but I've always thought I'd just know if I was pregnant and I haven't got that feeling at all.

I cracked today and did a Tesco cheapie, got a faint line but I'm pretty sure it's an evap. Got an evap on a FRER last month so I don't think I'd be convinced til I got a digi after AF was due tbh. Definitely not testing again until Wednesday!

Good luck - I hope it's a bumper BFP month for all of us!

Lou xx

My boobies and nipps are so so sore, the sorest I have ever known!
They hurt all the time!

Plus I keep getting lots of af cramps. (but i know from prev pg thAT THIS CAN BE A SIGN OF PG!)

I keep swaying one min, Im oh feels diff, def could be.

the next, Im oh that def aunt flo on her way!

Im 10 dpo!!

AnyONE, pointless thread just wanted to say EEEEEKKKKK ... will be so disappointed if she shows her ugly face.
So glad I have no tests as Im not buying any, as just cant take the disappointment.

Roll on Weds and I will know!

Anyway else, feeling the same? Want to share in the wait of the next few days? xxx

Ah hun don't be in a hurry to test the longer you wait the more the hcg doubles and you can get a strong positive. Right now you may just get a faint +, but if you're like me you won't wait ;) fx for you!

Sending you lots n lots of :dust: and luck hun, hope u get your BFP this month, gonna be stalking this thread with everything crossed :) xx

I'm feeling exactly the same, boobs have been agonising all weekend and AF cramps even though not due til Thursday. I've never had this before and hope it's a good sign not just the witch messing with me! It's weird, my body definitely feels different this month, but I've always thought I'd just know if I was pregnant and I haven't got that feeling at all.

I cracked today and did a Tesco cheapie, got a faint line but I'm pretty sure it's an evap. Got an evap on a FRER last month so I don't think I'd be convinced til I got a digi after AF was due tbh. Definitely not testing again until Wednesday!

Good luck - I hope it's a bumper BFP month for all of us!

Lou xx

Hi JeezLouise!!:wave:

Yes that is exactly what I have had my boobs have been sore for a week or so, plus on and off AF cramps, they never start that early!!!
I keep thinking either i am pg or its a monster period on its way!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back