Tongue

Simoneh00

Reaction score
My tongue is killing me!
I've got ulcers but not loads and my tongue is kinda feeling like I've pulled a muscle?! I've even had to take my tongue piercing out which I find really weird and it's never been out really. I know its a sign of low iron but midwife says Im deffo not low. Anyone else?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

it maybe thrush of the mouth, pregnant women are highly likely to get thrush as the vagina builds up more bacteria for protection, trouble is it is even easier to pass this onto the mouth,

Wouldn't my tongue have a white coating? Or is that just babies with thrush?

Wouldn't my tongue have a white coating? Or is that just babies with thrush?

not always, i had it with my son,when i told my octor she laughed at me and said it did sound like thrush, the only thing i dont remember is the feeling of a pulled muscle but i had some ulcers and it also felt like my tongue was either badly burnt or cut with glass

I remember having thrush in my tongue once, it was bloody sore!

Mines was ulcerated for a wee while then went white so maybe go to the docs and speak to them :) xxxx

sounds nasty i hate ulcers they are evil little buggers brought many a tear to my eye, hope ya manage to get summet for it xxxx

I have a few ulcers on my tongue too. I thought it was just because I was getting a bit run down, and the baby was taking most of the goodness out of me!

thought if i started taking my vits again I would be ok. Stopped taking them cause they made me feel sick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back