Nasal congestion

Simoneh00

Reaction score
Anyone else suffering?
Just looking for some tips that are safe for me to do as I know we basically can't take anything :lol:
I know it's really common in pregnancy but my god it's annoying!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I suffered from the beginning... Eventually i got completely fed up and talked to my consultant and she said go ahead and use the nasal sprays just get the baby version and don't overdo it...
She also said the Vicks is totally dine but that did absolutely nth for me.
So now I have that spray when I actually can't breath at all. I will say around 1-2 per week maybe?

When I am a little congested I try a warm shower and always works :)

yes me had this since not long after bfp this turned into a cold that is still hanging around, afecting my sinuses which gives me headaches and all round feeling crappyness im just feeling crappy today all together blerrgghhhh i need a kip lol x

I've just began hay fever , I always suffer with it while pregnant ,no idea why ,never have hay fever any other times, just what a weak bladder needs a good bout of sneezing ,ooops. :oooo::oops:

Im gonna have a look at some baby nasal sprays today. It's really the most annoying symptom and coupled with my asthma is just like suffocating some times! Thanks for the tips xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I've just began hay fever , I always suffer with it while pregnant ,no idea why ,never have hay fever any other times, just what a weak bladder needs a good bout of sneezing ,ooops. :oooo::oops:

time for the tenna lady hehe i know exactly what ya mean tho lol x

Same here, I've been using the Vicks Soother nasal spray and that gives me relief for a couple of hours. Hope you find one that works for you! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back