I can breathe!!!!!!

Simoneh00

Reaction score
Had nasal congestion pretty much since my bfp and I've finally found a nasal spray that works! It's amazing how much I now appreciate breathing with my mouth closed :lol:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

That really scared me then....thought it read I cant breath!! lol

Glad your breathing better hun! xx

Last edited:
Lmao not sure id be calm enough to post on here whilst not breathing ha ha

Its such a relief. I was feeling quite panicky when it was completely blocked xx

Oh fab news!! Which one is it hun? I have been battling quite a lot recentlyxx

Last edited:
I've had a blocked nose since I got my BFP on 1st December! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

It's otrivine for adults. The doctor told me it's fine to use once a day as so little of the product is inhaled/swallowed that the chances are very slim of it reaching baby but only to use it when I desperately need it.
It takes about 10-15 mins to settle in and then you can breathe soooooo clearly. Amazing xx

OMG thank you! I am so going to get this. My congestion doesnt bother me during the day, but it REALLY annoys me at night cause I hate breathing through my mouth when I sleep. I kinda feel like I am not getting enough air into my lungs at night time.

I am so going to try this!!

well went to get Otrivine and the pharmacist refused to give me it!!! said that it is not safe for pregnant woman and showed me the leaflet in the box which said the same. He said that the only thing pregnant woman can use is steam, and with no oils in it?

he did say that some hayfever stuff is safe and is helpful for relieving pregnancy congestion, but its only available on prescription. So Dr appointment for me next week. Will see what the doc says!

The leaflet in mine says consult doctor if pregnant or breast feeding and the doctor said go for it :/ maybe cause I already take cetrizine daily?
There will be one out there for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back