tommy tippee close to nature bottles?

benjis mum

Reaction score
When my son was a baby I used Avent bottles and had no problems with colic etc but a lot of people at the time had started using Tommy Tippee close to nature bottles.

Trying to get organised by baby no.2 and deciding which bottles to buy, has anyone used the tommy tippee ones and what is the difference between their normal ones and the closer to nature ones? Are they worth the money?

Thanks

I bought the full set when I was pregnant. I had also used Tommee Tippee with my eldest LO (not closer to nature, was the older style bottles) & had absolutely no probs, used them right thro, no leaks or anything, but this time they've been a nightmare with colic - had to go out & buy Dr.Browns (said i'd never buy them coz of price) & colic is now gone - & i've heard alot of ppl say they had probs with TT - the teats are totally diff to the way they used to be too.

Weve used the tommee tippee closer to nature bottles from day 1 and had no problems whatsoever with sammy, hes never suffered with colic xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

I've used the TT closer to nature one's from day one with Drake (he's almost 15 months) and have never had a problem with them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back