need some advice on different bottles please?

sarah12

Reaction score
Hollie is getting hungrier now she is growing and has 5 0z of milk instead of 4!!

i have 6 avent bottles in total - 3 four oz ones and 3 9oz ones, i am thinking of changing the smaller bottles for tommy tippee ones but not sure whether they will fit in the avent microwave steriliser? does anybody know, anyone tried it?? :?

Hi not sure if they will fit in the microwave steriliser but I do know that they do not fit in the bottle warmer. Also I tried the TT bottles on Chloe after a couple weeks of using the Avent ones and found that she couldn't use them, she seems to be confused with the different teats so had to go back to the shop and invest in new Avent ones.

Yes, they do fit. james went off his avent bottles so we tried him with the TT ones. The smaller ones are fine but I have a 12oz one (bought it by mistake, he's never going to drink 12oz!) and it has to go in on it's side.

thanks for your replies ladies, think i will just buy one tommy tippee one for a start then, it doesnt matter too much about not fitting in the bottle warmer, i will just have to put avent ones in, it was just the steriliser that i was more concerned about

sarah xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back