tommy tippee bottles

pixie17

Reaction score
has any mums been using tommy tippee closer to nature bottles? would you reccommend them?

They r the only ones Chloe will use without doubt - she has got nam bottle but is fussy with it and won't even go near advent - where as my son loves them also the tommee tippie are great for anti colic xx

I used them, Loved em! But Alanna had lots of colic so switched to Doctor brown, Fantastic bottles too, but I would reccomend getting wideneck if you use those.

I'd never heard of the Dr Brown ones until I came on here - keeping my eye out for them. They make me think of Doc Brown from Back to the Future!! GREAT SCOTT!

I tried dr brown with belle and once with Chloe and they just leaked everywhere and took ages to drink lol x

We used tt to begin with & loved them, then once Tegan got older the slow flow was too slow & the fast & Variflow drowned her so we switched to avent! X

We've used tt from birth and I can't fault them!

We used avent for my middle boy but he didn't get on with them at all.

You an get slow, medium, medium-fast, fast and veriflow teats for the tt bottles xx

ye we use them they are great x

I used them with Adam and im using them with Elexia, i wouldnt use any others x x

Yes we used Tommee Tippee, its important to use them correctly though, there is a hole in the side that should always be facing UP for them to properly regulate the airflow

they actually made Jasper latch better :) Now he is older he prefers Avent but that was post-six months that he swapped.

We are using these, love them, no faults. We used them TT bottles with 1st & loved them.

:)

Using Avent and Tommee Tippee. When Cesca's really desperate for a bottle she has a tendency to squash the TT teats right up so I give her an Avent bottle as the teats are harder and not so easily squashed xx

Using Avent and Tommee Tippee. When Cesca's really desperate for a bottle she has a tendency to squash the TT teats right up so I give her an Avent bottle as the teats are harder and not so easily squashed xx

I've noticed this happening too, was thinking about getting the number 2 teats?? Cant remember how it works!

:oooo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back