Toilet habits! (tmi?)

Rachel1509

Reaction score
Anyone else had an increase in their number 2's from about 33/34 weeks?

Before I was pregnant, I only used to go every other day or so, but suddenly over past few days I've been going twice a day!

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

Ha ha!!! I'm still going once a day but have to say if I don't go straight away it gets pretty uncomfortable. I figure things are getting a bit tight in there now and your bowel must be getting squished hence the increased frequency!! lol

me!!! 4 times yesterday and 3 times so far today!!!!

not complaining cos its better than being constipated....but i was beginning to wonder if my body was clearing out in preperation!!! lol xx

Yeah that's what I've been thinking too! Because during the entire pregnancy I've not done it this often, never more then once a day at least! But its at least twice now!

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

Haha me!! I used to go every few days but now going at least once sometimes twice lol

Same here! From once a day, or every other day to about twice a day. Really weird :p

I was thinking the same, this week there's been a significant increase lol going through toilet paper like it's going out of fashion lol x

I had a increase, now I'm back to what I was like before again :s
I always like too be the odd one out. xx

oh yes, the amount of toilet paper is just silly....what with all the weeing too...ha ha x

oh yes, the amount of toilet paper is just silly....what with all the weeing too...ha ha x

Ohh tell me about it! Especially when you live with a man!

I had a conversation yesterday with OH about bowel movements.. and it went like this:

OH: How many poos have you had today in total?
Me: Erm.. I'm not telling you that! Why?
OH: Cmon.. I've had 4 so far.
Me: 4! That's loads! I've had 3... :x :oops:
OH: You never have that many! That's really good, well done!

He saw it as some sort of achievement.
Men! :roll:

ha ha,....my OH has just asked me how many i have had so far today......the answer would be 2...lol

he was impressed!!! xx lol

lol im in with you girls, gone fairly regular and often twice a day now instead of every other day.

men huh, they are weird when it comes to poo.

i have just had a thought.......anyone else whose poo's have increased been drinking RLT???? or takign the capsules???

cos i am now wondering if its that thats making me poo more??? x

ooh its possible lol but im really bad at having a regular amount of the tea lol. im lucky if i remember to have 1 cup most days and im supposed to be having 3 a day now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back