Can't sleep :(

Rachel1509

Reaction score
More of a rant really! Past few hours my tummy has felt a lot more sore and hard, which means its even more difficult laying in bed :( no matter which way I lie I just can't get comfy and it hurts. I keep needing the toilet a lot more but not even weeing much, feel restless and keep tossing and turning. Tummy feels sore, especially low down and now I'm feeling sick :'( joys of pregnancy ey!! Anyone else struggling?

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

I know the feeling Hun. And 3am seems to be the time I always wake up. I try to force myself not to come on here or watch tv cos it only makes it worse. But with hubby's snoring I don't think it would matter. I think the worse thing about it all is trying to get in a comfy position. It takes ages and then a few hours I you need the loo and you have to repeat the whole process of getting comfy again. :-( xx

Last edited:
I stayed home from work todaybecause I didn't sleep at all last night... So uncomfy! I was planning to work until 38+2 but now I'm not sure I will manage :(

I've taken my ML already so if I need to rest during day I can do which is good I suppose. Just never felt this ill and restless at bedtime before :( tummy suddenly feeling sore, and I think baby must be really pressing on my bladder cos I get the urge to wee every 10 mins or so :(

More of a rant really! Past few hours my tummy has felt a lot more sore and hard, which means its even more difficult laying in bed :( no matter which way I lie I just can't get comfy and it hurts. I keep needing the toilet a lot more but not even weeing much, feel restless and keep tossing and turning. Tummy feels sore, especially low down and now I'm feeling sick :'( joys of pregnancy ey!! Anyone else struggling?

I've been on that situation hun, and one thing that helps me to sleep comfortable is my pregnancy pillow. Go and buy one for you. It will helps you a lot.

well its like half five and im on the pc! Every ten minutes im gettin gbad heartburn and the tablets are not working, plus i still feel sick :( i really need to sleep!

Feel your pain ladies ive not slept properly for what seems like forever!

Baby must have moved round cos kicks/movements really low down n painful and my back is killing xxx

My Carpol Tunnel has reached a whole new level of painfulness now. My right hand hurts most of the day and agony most of the night. Even with a splint I'm waking up every hour in pain, then needing the look. I don't see how I can do 2 more weeks of this pain, I hope giving birth brings instant relief I really do.

Ohh dear, seems like I'm not the only one struggling!

Hugs to everyone :hugs:

Lets hope it gets better ey? I think the only cure is giving birth though to be honest!

I've been having bad hip pain at nights - last night I tried putting a pillow between my legs and it did help a little. Managed to get better sleep. X

i can actually say i had quite a nice nights sleep last night! But i was still up twice to pee. Previously though i have had such dreadful pain that i'm up walking about, rolling on the floor, swinging my hips and even running a bath (which wakes up most my house coz the water tank is so noisy!) Its mainly my back and hips that hurt!

Cannot wait to be able to click my back again! :) Hopefully will be have a pregnancy spa day at the end of the month if they have a free space! so looking forward to it! :)

dread bedtime atm!! everytime i turn or move its soo painful have to move in slow motion ha..wake up with sore neck and back..woke up shouting OUCH last night after getting an almighty kick in the rib cage...only a couple of weeks left thank goodness :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back