number 2's (sorry tmi)

nmf1987

Reaction score
just wondering if anyone else is suddenly going to number 2 alot more. i was struggling to go a little while ago and all of a sudden last few days i have been a couple of times a day at least.

is it just me? xxx

I had a day or two where I did a lot of dropping friends of at the pool :lol: But I just put it down to me eating more on those days.

Maybe its cos you're very close to your due date...I've heard that the body attempts to cleanse itself, as in pooping, to get ready for birth. x

I posted about this yesterday.... I am exactly the same. I didn't think it was possible to poo as much as I am! 3 times a day at least. This comforts me, as we are due the same day! X

lol. good good. glad its not just me. and yeah as it is happening to you aswell makes it better. wonder if we will go on the same day. lol.

ive got a funny feeling im going to be late cos i want him to be early or on time so much. xxxx

I wish I could go more! I'm lucky if it's once every 3 days at the mo! AND I'm eating Fruit n Fibre like it's going out of style... :-( x

:rofl: at dropping friends off at the pool :lol:

I have been like that for weeks, its sometimes 3 times a day for me lol. Twice today so far but i'll probably need on before bed too! The joys :D xxx

lol. good good. glad its not just me. and yeah as it is happening to you aswell makes it better. wonder if we will go on the same day. lol.

ive got a funny feeling im going to be late cos i want him to be early or on time so much. xxxx

I just wan to try and go naturally without being induced!

I hate it lol. Wish i could pass it on to you and i would lol. xxx

do u take iron tablets i find i go to the toilet more when i take mine weird as a lot of ppl have the opposite x

i havent been taking anything. just need to go alot more. xxx

Lou - my friend says the same re her iron tabs, that they actually make her need to go alot more! X

i think the iron works one way or the other with different ppl x

I am going loads more too. In fact, I sometimes get taken by surprise when I don't intend to go for a number 2. It seems as soon as I sit on the loo I get the urge to go! Lol

Xx

Since being put on iron tablets i go a lot more i go after i eat anything it can be a meal or a malteaser lol
I told my mum i would stop eating then i might be able to stop going lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back