Leukorrhea??

Sassysugar

Reaction score
Anyone else experiencing this? Over the past week I've noticed an increase in discharge (hate that word). I notice it sometimes before or after I have been to the toilet, or if I have been sitting for a while. It's like a creamy milky colour, no smell, not like water etc.

I rang the assessment centre the other day (as worried it may be yeast infection or something) but mw said its perfectly normal.

I take it, it's probably going to increase over the next few weeks too? Anyone else in the same boat?

I have the same and was worried too. They said if it doesnt smell then its normal. Dont really like it but tbh its minor thing to deal with

Yea, I just find it annoying too :wall2: but in the scale of things not the worst thing to put up with! Roll on Sept!!! :)

I think my mum was actually lucky to have me at 33 weeks!
I am really struggling with the side effects already, dreading to think what will come next

Yep, had that. Being pregnant is lovely isn't it!

Got that too, I notice it most in the morning, so annoying!

me too, it is white and does not smell.
sometimes i need to wear pads, other times not, but i always feel 'moist' down there.

Thanks for the replies, at least I know I'm not the only one going through it. My body is just not my own lol

Ive always suffered with discharge, and wear panty liners every day, its so gross, but its alot heavier now Im pregnant, I hate it, but what can we do...
Siany1982

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back