Toddler carriers

inky

Reaction score
So....I'm torn between the Ergo and the Patapum. Anyone got experience of either? X

I have looked at the ergo, shame its expensive -I would prefer to try it on really to be sure before spending and I really miss my baby born as Devon is nearly oversie for it, and it hurts now.

Will be interested in the replies you get on them

I'm leaning towards the ergo, but I'm the same, I need to try them but nowhere round here sells them :mad: I can see myself having to visit Hell (aka Milton Keynes)....ho hum x

we have an ergo and I love it. will also be good with a newborn insert for when another LO arrives on the scene. My oH happily carries O too. It spreads the weight and isn't too bad, even though O is over 2 stone now. I would want it for over an hour, need little breaks. O loves it though it took him a bit to get used to it
x

I have an ergo and absolutely love it! Its so comfortable and I can carry my daughter in it for hours. She is only 7 months old at the moment, though and quite slight. However, (as I have just said in another post), I do know of a woman that carriers her 3 year old on her back with an Ergo.

I would get a Rose and Rebellion, much more supportive and comfortable for a toddler (from what i have heard) i have a custom-made Ocah which cost me a packet but she does do some instocks...

its the best most comfortable thing ever, i still comfortably wear Jasper at 15 mnths :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back