Baby carriers!

frances2009

Reaction score
I've started to look into the daunting world of baby carriers and didn't realise how many there are on the market!

I'm wanting a more structured one as not sure feel entirely comfortable with just a sling..

Think I have narrowed it down to Papoozle, Wilkinet or Ergo....

Want something to use from newborn.

Anyone tried these?

Thanks again

I have a Baby Bjorn that I used with my last LO but I am using a Moby wrap this time - more versatile as you can use it in more positions and I'd like to be able to BF while LO is in the wrap - you cant really do that with a Baby Bjorn discreetly.

Bjorn I had and it was useful for the first couple of weeks but I had to stop because I have a bad back. I bought a babasling it just felt really uncomfy that I didn't even put my LO in it!

My bjorn was so easy to use Im imaging they all are x

i've got a tomy one and a wraparound type one, i prefer the tomy and she always looks so snug and secure all tucked in there!!

We're looking at the Moby, BabyHawk Mei Tai (my choices) and a Beco carrier for a more stuctured (non-structured ;) ) carrier (SOs choice but I quite like the fact it has an inner layer, compared with the other Mei Tai types, which should make it easy to put it on my back without needing someone else to help). I have web-links if you can't find them but I'm too much of a newbie to be able to post them :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back