Toddler Bedrooms (Please post your pics!)

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
Hey Girls!

I am severely lacking inspiration for Alannas bedroom! Its a rental, and with one wall a massive window with floor length curtains, and the opposite covered in built in wardrobes!

So if any of you could post pictures of your toddlers bedroom (1-2-3) that would be fantastic!

Can't post photos as I am rubbish with technology! My daughters room is white furniture. John Lewis curtains in magic trees fabric, which is good as not too girly. Was lucky as managed to get them on eBay. Then got pink butterfly lampshade and butterfly wall stickers off eBay. I love it as girly but not just all pink. If work it out will put attach photos

Thanks Kbex, Ive got style sorted, just cant work out where to put things, how to organise it!

Oh sorry. My daughters is small room with chimney breast and large window on different wall. I managed to get wardrobe from ikea to fit one side of chimney. Got beanbag chair, which she loves, in fireplace. No room for normal chair plus this is handy, as like you have limited wall space, so can move this around. Walk opposite fire have got bookcase, big lidded basket and bed all in row. Use basket as bedside table as good to put toys on plus softer corners of she falls put of bed or falls over in her room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back