• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Today's the BIG FAT Testathon.....RESULTS

Kmac - Still test with us, even if your temps are all over the place at least you might have an idea why?

Sally12 - Well done for not testing...well, well done DH for stopping you. Only two more days to hold out..you can do it

Satch - Great symptom spotting...you're obviously looking hard, that's what I like to see. Good luck they're all signs of a BFP to come

Tracey s - I've added you to the list too. I use internet cheapies. They're from America and are what GP's use over there. Can't remember where I got them from. I've also got a spare Asda own brand one left over from a previous month so if it's a good sign I will use that one too.....just to make sure :rotfl:

Not long now!! Still no symptoms of PG for me but I've not got any of my normal AF signs either :think: :think:

:wave: Add me too please!!! Af due tomorrow hope she doesn't arrive!!!! :pray:
Will test on Friday if no sign!!
GOOD LUCK TO ALL TESTATHONERS!!!!!!! :cheer:

Not long now everyone...heaps of luck! :hug:

What type of tests are you all using?

Solo - You've been added. Good luck for a BFP :pray:

Choklatemunkey - I've got some cheapies for the first test....then I move on to supermarket branded ones if there's any glimmer of a line and I can't tell from the ceapies. If I'm still undecided I've got a digi as a back up plan!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

what tests will you be using? As i'm not due to AF till sunday (according to me) will i be too early to test on friday? Or will something like first response be good for me?

A first response or a clearblue test would be best for you Hara. It should say on the box if you can test up to 4 days early so long as you use your first morning wee. good luck :pray:

i have just got 3 tests from Poundland for a Quid!!!! :D

They look exactly like the bog standard cheapies, but I will still get a supply of Tesco cheapies just in case.....

Hi all
My temps the last 2 days have behaved themselves so I'm back on for the testathon!! :)

I have also been having slight cramps for at least a week, nothing major And I'm not quite as 'regular' to the loo as normal iykwim :oops:

No sign of AF yet, usually I get really emotional and grumpy before, but I actually feel very cheerful... don't want to get my hopes up though as I'm sure my chart looks nothing like the pregnancy ones on fertility friend!!

To be honest I am tempted to test but I promise I won't. :angel:
AF wouldn't be due until tomorrow anyway (I think - that's if I did def ov and my lp is 14 days), so it would be better to wait til Friday anyway!

good luck everyone!!

I'm getting mega AF pains :(

Due today, tomorrow or Friday...feels like its coming on and keep running to the loo to check. I suppose its not over, til its over, but I'm not as optimistic as I was BUT as my temperature rose again this morning...

Yay im so exited for the TESTATHON... i think i got my BFP yesterday, but i am still joining you girls as im still a little unsure, that will make me 4days late on AF, should be a good line at 18dpo :lol: xxx good luck ladies *blowing lots of sparkly baby dust your way* xx

Kmac - glad you're back online for the testathon.

Satch - Hope you af stays away and you get that BFP

Elle's mumy - Just saw your other post about your BFP.....hopefully tomorrows will be strong enough to leave you with no doubt whatsoever.... good luck

This time tommorw ladies......it will all be over for some of us :pray: :pray: :pray:

Ooooh I am so excited for you guys!
At least one of you have to get a BFP! :cheer: :cheer:

Is it best to test first thing in the morning? I get up at 7 am in Cyprus...(5am UK time)...and i plan on doing it first thing...I'm not gonna wait longer then i have to!! LOL

Hara yes its best to test with your first urine of the day (referred to on here as FMU)
Good Luck!

good luck tomorrow girlies hope u all get bfps that would be amazing!!!!!!!

Think you might have to count me out again!
I had LOADS of EWCM today so did an opk - and it's positive!!
So I must not have ov'd when I thought...... sorry! :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back