• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Today's the BIG FAT Testathon.....RESULTS

Good luck girls!

Wish I could join you but too early!!! Not sure when due on this month as had that funny period a week after 1st one???!!!!

I think I could test from today but have decided to join in the testathon (if ok with you guys!?) on Friday. I have a feeling that AF will get me before that as have got tummy cramps, but if it hasnt...pls count me in!

Thanks x

I wish i could join you. But not sure if i should test. According to FF I will have AF on 26th, but according to what i know of my cycles i'm due to AF on Sunday.

sally12 said:
I think I could test from today but have decided to join in the testathon (if ok with you guys!?) on Friday. I have a feeling that AF will get me before that as have got tummy cramps, but if it hasnt...pls count me in!

Thanks x

I'll add you on the list now but let me know if you AF does arrive and I'll take you off again..... fx sge stays away for you :pray:

Hara said:
I wish i could join you. But not sure if i should test. According to FF I will have AF on 26th, but according to what i know of my cycles i'm due to AF on Sunday.

test, test, test, test, test, test, test, test.......it's the law!!

Hey....I think that even you're not due for AF around this time then you can still join us in the POAS-athon and POAS just for the sheer fun of it.

p.s.....Honestly now...has anyone given in and done a sneeky test without telling us??? I can hand on heart say that I haven't yet :clap:

Oh go on then...you've twisted my arm! Didn't take much did it! LOL :D

It's way too early for me to test (still ovulating) but i just want to say

GOOD LUCK GIRLIES

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I really cant wait for the results on Friday! :cheer: Good luck ladies! :pray: :pray: :pray:

:hug: Good luck ladies!! Can't wait to see the results :cheer:

hiya!

Thanks for adding me to th gang! (BT cut us off for a week so I've been offline).

My temperatures are still highish...but no symptoms whatsover :? Actually at 9 + 10DPO I had cramping...which was odd.

Hope the future is good for all of us!

S x

Its exciting to think that chances are, at least 1 of you is preggers!!

hey its by birthday on the 15th BFPs would be an excellent way to celebrate!! :cheer:

Hi can I join in. I am due Saturday but may bring it forward by one day - although I swore that I wouldnt test early again after my chemical pregnancy last month....

Is there a preference for tests? I will be using good old Tesco cheapies

Tracey xx

I've got internet cheapies!
Don't know if there is any point in me testing now though as my temps are all over the place!!

well temperature still high this morning, infact higher than yesterday.... I have a strange pain on the left side of my belly, sort of concentrated pain. Other than feeling bloated feel and left boobie a bit bigger than normal, I feel fine!

:pray:

To be honest...I very nearly caved this morning and tested! In fact it was my DH who stopped me!

Still no sign of the witch yet. Have had cramping for about 2 weeks now (not sure what this means? It could be in my head!) but have mega PMT RAAAAAAAGGGHHHH! :evil:

Sal x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back