Todays scan and consultant apt

Toonlass

Reaction score
I had my last hospital apointment today :yay: Thyroid is still nice and controlled, BP fine and urine clear.

Lucas is already a whopping 8lb2oz!! :shock: i know its not an exact science but either way he is gonna be a big one. The scan showed a reduction in water so i mentioned about the trickle i had last week and that i have been damp but not soaked since and the consultant thinks its my hind waters trickling and said its nothing to worry about as my water levels still fall in the normal range. He also said to try and convince my MW to give me a membrane sweep next wednesday if i am still hanging on by then coz baby is already a good size

I don't have to go back to the clinic until i have my post natal thyroid check when bubs is 6 weeks old. xx

Great news!! Lets hope Lucas makes an appearance before the midwife appointment!! :)

Last edited:
Woohoo! Glad it was a good appointment x come on Lucas!!

Excellent! Glad everythings going ok!

Great news hun. Come on Lucas!! xx

:yay: all sounds good n healthy. Are you ready for him to arrive now?

bet you can't wait now hun!
glad all is okay though, just take it easy xx

That all sounds great, hopefully he'll decide to come soon x

yeah i'm already now Tiny, my new double buggy got delivered today :yay: the nursery will be finished by the weekend but he can come any time he wants as he won't be in the nursery for a while anyway.

I'm so excited to meet him and see what he looks like and what colour hair and eyes he will have. I am dying to smell him and check over every inch of his body once everyone leaves the hospital and its just me and him alone. To get him on the brest, skin on skin and do some bonding :cloud9: i love him so much already xx

ahhh that's so lovely :) I'm so pleased your last appointment went well, just waiting for the little man to make an appearance now!!

ahh thats so fab, Im so excited for you! :yay:

Execellent news honey - love the smell thing, can't wait for that either x Glad things have setted down with bp and urine - its all systems go now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back