todays appointment

valleygirl24

Reaction score
Still dont know what is wrong with me, the consultant I seen was a bit baffled, the paperwork still hasnt arrived from the hospital from being admitted so they rang pathology and got my blood results, consultant didnt seem worried about them but Ive had a look and the majority have dropped throughout the 3 tests Ive had done. A lot of them are also below the levels that are in brackets as 'normal' so Im a bit concerned, but also confused as I dont know what all the abbreviations mean (for the different blood results)

Im also measuring larger than my dates so Ive got a growth scan booked for monday afternoon and then will be seeing the consultant again (i think). On thursday when I had my standard antenatal appointment I was told I was measuring correct for dates but the midwife DIDNT measure me so I'd love to know how she worked that out.
Ive been put on two days rest which was all well and good but Ive got the next two days off work anyway so I havent gained anything from it.

awww hunni sorry to hear your no wiser as to whats wrong. I know what you mean about the measuring my midwife today put down 42cm and didnt even measure me!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back