Scan today and Consultant...

Samsgirl

Reaction score
well...cant believe this day has come around already....

another scan, hopefully last one, and then meeting with consultant again to disvuss options........so will be able to update you all later...

I 'think' i am feeling more like just let things happen naturally...but obv will take his advice and recommendations.......

lets see how big boo boo is today then.....lol...oh god :s

i think i may be in for my first sweep today though....just have that feeling. been practicing my breathing through pain....ha ha :D xxx

Fingers crossed you can have the birth you want.

Get listening to your natal hypnotherapy CD :)

good luck look forward to hearing the outcome xxx

good luck darlin, i hope booboo is cooperative x

I've got the same next week <<hugs>> xx

good luck hunnie, hope pip has been doing lots of swimming around in ur belly and is only a small little thing xxx

Well..........boo boo weighs about 9lbs now!! I could have cried. Head is measuring ok but it just has a little round or big round tummy! Couldn't make much out on scan as all squished up now bless. It's a very healthy and happy baby though. Fluid is no longer too excessive so that is good. Consultant although they can't tell you what to do said he saw no reason why a c section was required at this stage. He recommended leaving it for a week to see if I go natural and then if nothing by a week today they will induce me if I am favourable. He did agree it may be best not to go past due date. If I get induced a week today I am likely to have a leap year baby!! Which my dad has wound me up about all pregnancy. Lol. So come on boo boo lets be having you cos I don't wanna be induced. I am still thinking epidural which even the scan lady said "take whatever you can get".

As it happens just been loo and on wiping there was a slight tinge of pinkness......so u never know.....xx

aww, i hope boo boo will make an apperance over the next wek for you then hun! 9lb wow :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back