Today....

Heulyn

Reaction score
Today I should have been a mummy for the first time.

I'm just so devastated.
It feels like everyone is rubbing it in my face, all my friends have babies or are about to, and here's me, on my due date, with nothing.

I've not been able to stop crying all day, and I just don't know what to do with myself.
I've been counting the weeks/months still, even since my m/c, I just can't help myself.
And I know I've got all this to come again in October, from my 2nd loss.

I just feel like this: :wall2::wall2::wall2:

Last edited:
Awww so sorry you feel this way hun :hug: :hug:

Im so sorry for your losses. It may not feel like it now but it does get easier, i had a mc about 8 years ago, now around the same time every year i have a little moment but its definatley easier although never forgotten :( :hug:

Thanks girls :]
It feels so much better knowing there are other people out there going through the same thing.
A problem shared is a problem halved, and all that. x

Im so sorry for you and offering big hugs. I know nothing makes you feel better but just know we are all here for you. Im dreading getting to my own due date - thankfully I don't know the actual date as they never told me.
Lots and lots of love and smiles and hugs for you xx

Thanks girls :]
It feels so much better knowing there are other people out there going through the same thing.
A problem shared is a problem halved, and all that. x

Well said Leah , exactly as I feel too, we are all here for you whenever you need to talk or rant X (PF therapy)

Thinking of you this week X

Thinking of you sweetie & your littel angel x

Thanks for the nice wishes and words, and hugs!
I'm alright now, I think... I'll never forget my two little angels, but I think it's time to get myself up and move on a bit. It's difficult, but I'll get there I think. x

Sorry for your loss :hug:

I did the exact same thing after I had a miscarriage. It's been six years, and although I never forget, it hurts a lil less every day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back