Set back

hi nurse,

i think you have come across as so strong, as everyone else says, there is no need for a slap at all!! i really hope it starts to feel a bit better soon hunny. it's not a nice experience but you are a sensible, level headed young lady and you know you will get through it...so if you need to get things off your chest in the meantime, go for it. i'm sure everyone on here is more than happy to listen as you have for everyone else so many times xxx

hi nurse

sorry to hear you're feeling low :hugs:

as for the slap, quite the opposite, you're grieving, why would anyone expect you to be feeling chipper a fortnight after what happened?

if a friend of yours told you she'd recently m/c, I'm sure you wouldn't be thinking "just get on with it", and likewise i would be amazed if any of your friends thought you should just have a stiff upper lip and be carrying on as normal

take all the time you want, lots of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

I know I said I wasn't going to come on here anymore (which I am finding quite hard tbh, it's like I can't let go!!) I just wanted to say I am thinking of you and wanted to send you a hug.

I know what you mean about it feeling like a long time but it's only been 2 weeks. I feel exactly the same.

Thanks for the comments ladies.

Torino, how are you hun? hope you are doing ok. It is hard to keep away from PF. xx

I've only just seen this thread :hug:

Hun you have been so strong. I'm amazed at how well you have coped. You are more than entitled to have any number of bad days :hug: it's only natural. You've been through a hell of a time and you need to heal, both pysically and in your heart too xx

Thanks for the comments ladies.

Torino, how are you hun? hope you are doing ok. It is hard to keep away from PF. xx

I'm ok thanks lovely. I am throwing my energy into decorating my house and going out on the bike. Each day seems to get a little easier.

I have a strange addiction to this place somehow? It's difficult to describe. It's like a little part of me doesn't want to let go of the whole 'pregnancy' thing. Bizarre.

I'm desperately trying not to think about going at it all again too. I have always been the sort of person who wants what they can't have, this could end up on a whole new scale though!!

I really hope things are getting easier for you too hun. And that you can have yourself some answers from the tests xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back