Today is my day*scan pictures in comments*

Gorgeous scan photos!!! Congratulations!! xxx

Wow I don't know anybody who has identical twins! Absolutely amazing!! I wonder if twins are born with better motor skills due to kicking and groping each other in the womb. These twins must of had their nervous system stimulated more already from kicking each other than a singleton that only feels mums faeces rumbling past once a day through the nearby colon !

Well, I while we were watching them, twin 1 shuffled out from underneath twin 2 and booted him up the bum and a bit later on twin 2 stretch himself right out legs fully extended towards my chest and then got snug. Both fidgeting away hands and legs flailing :) definitely gonna have 2 active babies :) xxxx

Hehe sooo cute !! And wow - Roma is a beautiful unique name !

Wow I don't know anybody who has identical twins! Absolutely amazing!! I wonder if twins are born with better motor skills due to kicking and groping each other in the womb. These twins must of had their nervous system stimulated more already from kicking each other than a singleton that only feels mums faeces rumbling past once a day through the nearby colon !

Well, I while we were watching them, twin 1 shuffled out from underneath twin 2 and booted him up the bum and a bit later on twin 2 stretch himself right out legs fully extended towards my chest and then got snug. Both fidgeting away hands and legs flailing :) definitely gonna have 2 active babies :) xxxx

Hehe sooo cute !! And wow - Roma is a beautiful unique name !

Thank you :) it would appear not in my family as we lack originality;-D there are 3 of us so it can get confusing :) xxx

So far we have Harry Edwin for 1 boy and Sophie Victoria and Pheobe Roma (or Grace Roma) my name is Roma Victoria and my name was handed down from my grandma to my mum and then to me :) we're stuck on a second boy name at the minute xxx

I love Harry, super cute. What about Harry & Freddie? Or Oliver, Nathan, Finley, Charlie?

Roma is a gorgeous name, Pheobe Victoria & Gracie Roma would be lovely :) I love baby name chat! xx

Last edited:
Thank you :) I absolutely adore older names like George, Albert, William :) Charlie is a maybe at the moment :) xxxx

Lovely picture and amazing news! Congratulations lilcurly :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back