Scan day...eeeek!!!! Picture & update pg 2

:yay: :yay: :yay: I'm so happy for you!

My guess is a little boy... :)

:dance: woo so glad to hear that hun :) At least u weren't put back a week like before, but I've lost my due date buddy :( So happy all is well xx

Thanks :) i'm thinking boy too just because at my 12 week scan with my DD she was bouncing around full of beans and this one is the total opposite in every way, such as symptoms, the scan etc!!

Ahh Kanga i know :( but to be fair...if this ones like its sister it might come early anyway :)

xx

oh, that's wonderful Deedee! Baby looks so cosy in there. Congrats xxx

Thanks Karen :) the sonographer even resorted to shaking my belly about to wake our blob but he was deffo having none of it and i dont blame him :) hehe!! xx

ah well deedee, we can still be bump buddies only 3 days apart :) U've taken my original due date and I have urs how strange!! :) xx

yeah we can be hun at least we know we wont be in labour at the same time haha!! its mad how we have each others original due dates :) Oooh just a little thought...i can officially start buying things :D wahooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! lol x

:dance: I'm sure my oh would go nuts if I started buying things!! Not sure I could resist in the january sales though :) xx

My thoughts exactly haha, Oooh and OH said i can put a deposit down on the travel system after xmas :D excited much hehe!! xx

:pompom:

Yeay!! Hello baby :D Glad all is well xx

Awww, Deedee, lovely pic of yout little baby...its cold, bubs wants to snuggle :) xx

Congratulations deedee. Glad I'm not the only one with a sleepy bubba. At my scan LO barely moved and just slept I think lol Don't blame him (?), wish I could get some sleep too lol

haha yeah, it is winter after all dont blame them one bit for wanting to snuggle down for the day :) just hope our blobs a little more active for the 20 weeks scan so we can get a good view of his/her bits (i think its a 'he' just because of the laziness haha) xx

What a lovely picture and what a relief for you xx

Thank you Mrs_bump deffo is a relief even though i saw the heartbeat at 6+4 i still worried, i am much more at ease now :) thank God, bet my OH is glad as well, think i was doing his head in after reassurance all the time lol! xx

That's a great pic! Congrats xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Ahh lovely picture, you LO looks very snug in there, you've clearly made it very comfy for him/her - congrats, so pleased to hear all is well x

Thanks :) i'm thinking boy too just because at my 12 week scan with my DD she was bouncing around full of beans and this one is the total opposite in every way, such as symptoms, the scan etc!!

Ahh Kanga i know :( but to be fair...if this ones like its sister it might come early anyway :)

xx

Leo was awake and bouncing at my scan but I had full bladder didn't have one this time so maybe thats why mine was lazy x If your theory is correct I'll have a girl lol as it was opposite to leo lol x Cngrats on only being put back three days :D x

Thanks hun, my bladder was full, had to half empty it :eh: that was hard haha and then fully empty it and he still didnt wanna move for her the main problem was that she couldnt get measurements for the back of blobs head as his back and head were squashed up against my womb wall, obviously a very comfy chill out spot :lol: yeah lets see if the theory of opposites is right haha are you finding out the sex? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back